AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

New adwords account is suspended

N/A
# 1
N/A

Hi my newly created adwords account is suspended.

The initial reason given was billing information could be verified. Then when I emailed to adwords, the reply is that they found violations of advertising policies.

I checked my credit card and domain and all is in order. My domain is OnlineEducationListing.com. Can anyone please advise what could have caused the suspension?

Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: New adwords account is suspended

Google Employee
# 8
Google Employee

Looks like your account has been suspended due to payment related issues. Please write back to Adwords Support if there are no issues with your payments. Your account should be up and running after that. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

• Beside the technical problems (when clicking on a book pic you cannot go back) -  what is the goal of this site?
  • who wrote the content?
  • Is it an affiliate?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

N/A
# 3
N/A

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. The goal of the site is to promote the books.

We have a writer in house writing the content.

It is not an affiliate site.

So the reason why the account got suspended is because of the technical problem of not able to go back when the book pic is clicked? 

Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

My view- there could be a number of issues:

• Content that is not original;
  • Information harvesting violation. (You are collecting personal information)
  • Technical problems when not completing the purchase...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

oRe: New adwords account is suspended

N/A
# 5
N/A

Hi,

Thanks, but how do I check that the content is not original? Our writer told us that he wrote the content himself.

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi,

Can you please post the suspension message you were sent by Google?

N/A
# 7
N/A

While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 8
Google Employee

Looks like your account has been suspended due to payment related issues. Please write back to Adwords Support if there are no issues with your payments. Your account should be up and running after that. Thanks.