AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

New account under review,,,should I worry?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My freshly created account did not run ads and I contacted the customer service to get the automated answer that my account is under review and I should get a reply in 1/3 business days.

Now I am worried becuase I used the same billing information and target page of another account which I canceled before opening the current one. I cancelled the old account becuase ads were not running for the same reason,,,,but then I could not understand what under review meant and I thought there is a technical error with the account so I simply closed it,,,I have a credit in my old account which will be transfered to my visa

Does enterning the same accunt info of a canceled account lead to account suspension?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: New account under review,,,should I worry?

Ita Google Employee
Google Employee
# 5
Ita Google Employee
Google Employee
Hi Mayfarouk,

Please don't worry! A large and random sample of new accounts will go under review. This process takes about three days depending on volumes.

If it's been three days and your account is still under review, please call us and we will try expedite it for you. Our support numbers can be found here: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1385067

Finally, just to highlight that old accounts can also be pulled for random review. Again older accounts can also call us after three days to expedite review.

I hope this helps.

Ita

View solution in original post

Re: My account under review

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hallo Ahmed ali

I am glad I found someone from Egypt like. My account too is under review. It is a new account and I have not started my first campaign yet. I wish if I Know what happened to your account? did they suspend it ?,,,,I feel worried becuase I have to wait few more days for their reply

Can you please reply me via e mail: xxxx

I appreciate your kind help alot

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello mayfarouk;

Had you cancelled your first account prior to opening a new on - you should be OK

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Mayfarouk

Adding to what Moshe said,adwords account review is a normal and periodic process and you need not worry about the same.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Ita Google Employee
Google Employee
# 5
Ita Google Employee
Google Employee
Hi Mayfarouk,

Please don't worry! A large and random sample of new accounts will go under review. This process takes about three days depending on volumes.

If it's been three days and your account is still under review, please call us and we will try expedite it for you. Our support numbers can be found here: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1385067

Finally, just to highlight that old accounts can also be pulled for random review. Again older accounts can also call us after three days to expedite review.

I hope this helps.

Ita

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your replies. My account is still under review but it has not been 72 hours yet,,,besides this happened over weekened so maybe it will take up to 5 days,,,,,,,

I will come back if the problem presisted. THanks

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 7
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi mayfarouk,

Update this thread if your account is still under review and I'll alert the support team to help you with your issue.

Best,
Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Spoiler

It is still under review and I got really desprate so I went to Adcenter and started my campaign there. Customer service there is really halpful and they deal with each case individually. In two days I chatted with two customer service (employees not bots!!) and got three e mails from them evaulating my campaign and giving me tips to improve my landing page (not general tips, really personalised advice for my case)!!

Yet I will be thankfull off course if you can alert someone about my case. Becuase I am still eager to run ads on google.