AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

New account that was approved then went under review, why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I opened a new account, added my key words, adds, manual billing, added money, all was approved, ran it for 1 day to 'test' all was ok, I then added more adds, of which 1 was dis-approved that I changed to get approved, set my add schedule to run over weekend, so I would have enquires for today - 1st day back at work, but no my Account has gone under review, there is money in the adwords account to pay for the advertising based on my daily budget. Why do Google do this, its really frustrating as means I have no leads to work and dont know when my account will come out of review!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Harry M
September 2015

Re: New account that was approved then went under review, why?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Harry,
You don't need to worry about that things, that is google adwords periodical review this will run approximate 48-72 hrs after made live campaigns 1st time.
Jitender

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jitender S, does this mean when ever you add/change a campaign it will go to review? Also does it also go to review if you change your adwords schedule?
Harry

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
No....Account review is only time when you start the 1st time campaigns or create account & run 1st time.
2. Ads review every time when do edit or create new ads, this time no account review. I think you understand if not please let me know.