AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

New Terms and Conditions

N/A
# 1
N/A

I just want to understand the new Terms and Conditions without having to HIRE A LAWYER as suggested by Google. Really?? How does it effect my ads? Does it change my campaigns that are limited to a certain city? We are not a worldwide company or even statewide. Help! 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New Terms and Conditions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Are you facing any disapproval or suspension? What are you advertising? Which terms and conditions you are trying to understand.

Thanks

Neha Gupta

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

N/A
# 3
N/A

My ads are fine - no disapproval or suspension. I am a dog trainer in San Antonio. My advertising is very limited, so I don't really understand if the new terms even apply to me. Can anyone just give me a general overview as the the changes. I saw something about cancellation fees....

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

I wouldn't be too concerned honestly.

In reality, you have two options here - continue advertising and accept the terms or cancel your account.  There was a blog post from February concerning the new T & C changes, you can see that here:  http://adwords.blogspot.com/2013/02/updates-to-adwords-terms-conditions-in.html

Nothing major in my opinion.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’