AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

New ETA ad coming up disapproved; site not working

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just updated our ad to the new ETA format, but am now getting a disapproved ad status with the policy details that "site not working." The site is working and is the same site that was running previously, so I'm at a bit of a loss.

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having a similar issue. First, I would reach out to support to see if they can give you any insight as to the specific reason. When I did that they said there was an iframe source that was coming up with a 404 (and another with a 303). The page loaded fine, but there are things within the page (tracking, even though not visible to users) that caused the rejection.

You can also take a look at it yourself to see if there are any status errors if using Google Chrome. Go to your landing page > hit F12 > click "Network" in the panel that opens up > refresh your page

At this point that panel will begin waterfall, showing the data being loaded. Sort the status column and see if you find any 404 or 303s. I don't know why 303s flag, but that's what a support person told me. If you don't see it (and even if you do) I would reach out to support.

David

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

The site must be accessible from all locations and from all advices. Verify with  your webmaster that the site is not blocked either  from certain  countries or devices.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’