AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

New Account Setup

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have a question to ask, my account has been permanently suspended, I want to know is there any chances that I can create a new account without the account relevant? Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New Account Setup

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello there;
No. Once suspended you cannot advertise with Google anymore; Please post your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe,

My website URL is http://ny.yibada.com/en/yp/109648

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi again;

What is the business model of this site? What is the added value for users? (It seems as a  collection of business ads that have nothing  in common...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe,

This is the business yellowpage, and we design the page for our clients, and provide the specific information for our audience.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello again;

My view - Your site violates the Arbitrage section of the Policy;

Google AdWords doesn't allow the promotion of websites that are designed for the sole or primary purpose of showing ads.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/190442?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe, thanks for your reply. And right now I want set up a new google adwords account with totally different bank account, website URL which accords with the google adword policy, and also it is a totally different business. Like this, can I create a new Google Adwords account? Thank you.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Hello;
As said in the suspension email ,once suspended, YOU cannot advertise with Google again . The Advertiser (i.e YOU) is suspended permanently! So, if you try to open a new account, it will be also suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe, Thanks for your reply.

Ok, if it is not me, but someone else who apply for google adwords, and without relevent to my information, will it be approved? thank you.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
Well... Different business; different domain; different credit card - that will be a new advertiser - Will it not?