AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

New Account Creation

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have a basic question. Is there a cap on the no. of accounts a person can create from the same IP address or the same machine even if the accounts are created for different businesses/ clients? 

I run an MCC for example. What if I have to create 3 different accounts for 3 different clients the same day?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New Account Creation

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

There should not be an issue with that, as log as you comply with the double serving! 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks for your prompt reply Moshe. What exactly is double serving? I never heard of it. And secondly, did you mean creating child accounts or general accounts?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I strongly encourage you to get yourself familiar with the double serving, as well as  ALL other sections of the policy; . If you run accounts for clients you MUST recognize the major sections of the Policy. (Otherwise the consequences could be horrendous)

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2600168?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’