AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

New Account Creation

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have a basic question. Is there a cap on the no. of accounts a person can create from the same IP address or the same machine even if the accounts are created for different businesses/ clients? 

I run an MCC for example. What if I have to create 3 different accounts for 3 different clients the same day?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New Account Creation

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

There should not be an issue with that, as log as you comply with the double serving! 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks for your prompt reply Moshe. What exactly is double serving? I never heard of it. And secondly, did you mean creating child accounts or general accounts?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I strongly encourage you to get yourself familiar with the double serving, as well as  ALL other sections of the policy; . If you run accounts for clients you MUST recognize the major sections of the Policy. (Otherwise the consequences could be horrendous)

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2600168?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’