AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Never trust on google adwords they can get you bankcrupted

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

i have been using google to promote my business and depending on them i spent my life long earnings to start this business. Now suddenly they stopped my business and from almost a month my business is on hold and i am just paying employees for nothing.

They suspended my account and when i call them they dont have ay reason why they suspended it. i tried alot through phone chat through every media but i never got an proper answer why my account got suspended. Then i thought that maybe i am missing on some policies so i went through all the policies and as per google policies all of my adds are approved and even my website is also as per policies. But still i thought that maybe i missed some information on my landing pages so went to some big companies landing pages and got shocked their add are running when they are not following any of Google policies. I made changes again to my site according to these big companies website and followed the same thing what they were doing but still my account is suspended and Google is not letting me run my advertisement.

Google has really screwed my life. I spent six months to study and become a google certified indiviual cleared their tests and paid their fee. But what i got in reward they suspended my account and forced me close my business.

i will never use google again and will advise others as well not to use it. As its nothing more then a scam.

Google is a completely unethical and unfair company. just because of google thousands of tech support companies are getting closed and people are loosing their jobs. they should be banned as under of their policy they says that they can closed your account without any prior notification. which is not at all ethical even for carrying this kind of attitude they should get punished.

Google ad word policies are nothing more than a joke and different for small and big companies. Companies like Iyogi, Itechline, Techzilla, Qresolve they have full rights from google to break their policies while for small companies even if they are doing right things still they are violating policies.

Google is not made for small and medium companies only made for big companies or for scams.

Re: Never trust on google adwords they can get you bankcrupted

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Gaurav K

I can assure you that AdWords is not a scam and I've run 100's of accounts for clients with very few issues. I too have had experience with suspensions and have had to work through the issues with support to get these resolved. In all but 1 case I have been able to get the issues resolved and the ads back online.

I don't work for Google but if you want to provide a bit more detail I'd be happy to have a look to see if there is anything I can suggest that may help you. If you give me your URL I'll take a look now if you like.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

Please if you can guide me with something. my url is

www.mylivesupport.us

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Did they give you any information in the email as to which policy there were problems with?

I had a quick look and nothing stood out to me at a first glance but the live chat wasn't working for me.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
no they didnt said anything email as to which policy i have violated. even i am trying from almost a moth to contact them get the information on it but no reply.

even their executives are very rude and they are not giving any information

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I have gone through your website,there are some issue you need to work on dear and your account suspension may get lifted.

1.Contact us page doesn't have enough information like your address in India as service delivery centre must be in India and your official email address.

And in your USA address also,it is incomplete,no zip code.NO company name.

2.Privacy policy-what information you collect,why and how will you use it.

3.In Disclaimer you dont have name of the company ,you just mentioned

'My Live Support" which is not the name of the company.

4.Make prominent disclaimer on Landing page.

Then contact Google on https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

And one more thing-How do you support your customers.Mention it in Privacy policy.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I just looked for your site and by the look of things its down.

Using Adwords by itself doesn't add any value to your business becuase when it stops (as you have experienced) all your traffic disappears. I think for future endevours you should consider Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in combination with Adwords to build your search terms organically with good quality content and quality back links, in addition to the good points raised by the above users.

Good luck with the future.