AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Need pros to help me, Ad Issue(s): Site Policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my ad cant get approved coz Ad Issue(s): Site Policy

I m totally new to adwords, and i really cant figure out where my site violates google site policy. detail as below,

Ad Text:

Buy Vial of the Sands
Cheap Vial of the Sands,
$49.99 each, 5% coupon: lootdude
display url: www.lootdude.com/Cheap-Mounts

des url: http://www.lootdude.com/World-of-Warcraft-US-zbclass-215-55-5271.html

Ad Status: Disapproved
Ad Issue(s): Site Policy

their email is not helpful and doesnt tell me the specific reason. could someone help me look into it and tell what they think?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author lootdude
September 2015

Re: Need pros to help me, Ad Issue(s): Site Policy

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

It seems that I was correct with my doubts. Since the business model is hard to grasp, I think that the clause in question is the following:

Provide users with accurate information about the risks associated with their product or service – for example, if a site claims large financial gains, it should be clear to the user what kind of money and time needs to be invested to get these results [1]

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

WoW (dual meaning ....) . Smiley Happy This is a nice question...

Though I am not quite familiar with WoW gold, I think that the Policy does not allow advertising of virtual/ e-gold products

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Perhaps the disapproval could also have something to do with the pop up?
http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=sv&answer=175904

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yeah, i know, it might be so called 'grey' biz, but i do find out a lot similar ads in google, google buy vial of the sands, you can find a lot sites advertisingSmiley Sad, why google dont let me ad? i ve sent email to em, no reply yet, T.T

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

good suggestion, i guess that might be the problem, i ll fix it asap, and let u guys know the result, thank you so much

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

lootdude;

Please note: The problem Google refers to is with the site content, not the ad text.

I found this about e-gold:

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176072

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi guys, i got official advice from google, i m confused even more...

Google's reply:

Thank you for your inquiry. I'm sorry for the frustration and confusion you have experienced. The ad as been disapproved since the site http://www.lootdude.com has not met our user safety policy and has been disabled. the products being promoted on the site do not meet our guidelines- the entire business model would have to be changed. I'm sorry, I am not able to give specifics at this time.   

please ensure that products that meet our policies are being promoted. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author lootdude
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

It seems that I was correct with my doubts. Since the business model is hard to grasp, I think that the clause in question is the following:

Provide users with accurate information about the risks associated with their product or service – for example, if a site claims large financial gains, it should be clear to the user what kind of money and time needs to be invested to get these results [1]

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yeah, i m now sure thats the problem, i m considering add some explanation to my site and tell clients the possible results of buying virtual items, hope it will workSmiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ha, thank you