AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Need help with a disapproved ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there! I am trying to put together an advertisement to send people interested in starting a home based business to my page that tells them about the one I do, but my ad is getting disapproved and I don't really know what I am doing wrong.

Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can fix it? I'd really appreciate it! Smiley Happy

The ad sends the user to: www.adiescents.com/joinscentsy.htm when clicked on.

I was originally told that because the homepage (and most other pages on the site) link to the 'consultant version' of my site, that I can't have ads sent to those pages. So I created a page with the sole purpose of capturing the name and email address of people who would be interested in joining and got rid of all those links. The only thing they can click on is the submit button. Am I missing something? Is even this not allowed?

Any advice would be truly appreciated, thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need help with a disapproved ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

Well...your landing page  violates a  major section of the Policy: user safety;

Your site itself (that is linked to the landing page) also violates the "solicitation of money " clause. 

These are the two violations  I,  instantly,  noticed...(There could be others)

I strongly urge your to thoroughly read  all sections of the  policy and verify compliance, before starting  to advertise on Google 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’