AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Need help getting my site on google

R L
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
R L
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My site is "needrxmeds.com" I called GoogleAdwords to see if they could help me with advertising my site and they told me they would not be able to help but would not tell me why. I went on the support page under policies but still could not see why they did not like my site.  PLEASE help  

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Need help getting my site on google

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You must not have read the correct page. Have a read here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031?hl=en#

You pretty much fall into ~90% of the disapproval reasons on your site so I don't really see how you are confused. It's not like you're only breaking one rule, you're breaking MANY rules.

If you need some more specifics, just ask, this is relatively straight forward.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You must not have read the correct page. Have a read here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031?hl=en#

You pretty much fall into ~90% of the disapproval reasons on your site so I don't really see how you are confused. It's not like you're only breaking one rule, you're breaking MANY rules.

If you need some more specifics, just ask, this is relatively straight forward.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello R L,

As you are saying you called to Google Adword, can you please elaborate what kind of issue you are facing.

Means you want to run your Adwords or want to earn money from Adsense.