AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Need help! Google stop my ad groups

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Hope someone can help me, we keep running google adword for than 4 years, and during that time, we worked great, but very sad that google sent message to me in 4 days ago said that my groups,keywords..all releated events were stop (my account is not suspended, but only my ad groups were stop) due to violations of advertising policies. Why? we did nothing or even any ad edit?

We called times to the CS center to explian that we read your policies very deeply and we think do not have violations, and they said they are under reveiwing... but not give us any feedback or positive answer at all until now.

what should we do?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tim H
September 2015

Re: Need help! Google stop my ad groups

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your posting. A disapproved ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved. Please use the following link to review your ad for spam techniques. There is a section that will also help you re-submit your ad for review.

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tim H
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your posting. A disapproved ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved. Please use the following link to review your ad for spam techniques. There is a section that will also help you re-submit your ad for review.

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you John bro, your info is very helpful, and I will try to make an appeal if still no any update from G team.
One question, hope you can help me again: if i make appeal, do you know it will process by the my local google adwords team or the headoffice or a higher level of google adwords team, becasue i think the google staffs we called and discussed in the past few days is our local google adwords team, and i think they have been making a wrong judgement when they review my website or ad groups. I think it's no fair at all to judge by a small group of peopel, there is a certain subjectivity.

Thank you in advanced!
Regards

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Hi Tim,

Usually request to appeal a disapproved ad is handled by a team dedicated to this task. So it's unlikely its being handled by the support team you have been dealing with on past issues. Hope this info helps!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you very much for the answer, i will try to make it
Regards,