AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Need a solution. Your account is suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account has been suspended because it violates the advertising credit conditions. I understand that I violate the rules of Google and i'm very distressed. I want to correct it, and continue to advertise on google page without any advertising codes.

--

Here is title:

We've suspended this and any related AdWords accounts because you violated our promotional code policy.

--

I have contacted here: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

And always got the same answers:

Dear Advertiser,

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with your AdWords account......

It's looks like automatic message not a solution.

I have reviewed all of the advertising account, checked all the settings. I will always pay myself with my credit card and did not use any codes in the future.
Can anyone tell me the solution how i can fix it. I know it's my fault but there must be a solution. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need a solution. Your account is suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
If your billing appeal was declined, nothing much we could help;
Sorry
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’