AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Need Help and Cannot Reach Anyone at AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have had mulitple accounts banned due to one infraction of a past client we managed PPC campaigns for.  Since then, we have been working with an AdWords rep to create a new account for internal use.  He assured us "There is no issue with your site, just create a new account and it should be fine".  He has walked us through creating 3 new accounts, all of which were banned within 24 hrs.  When we inform him of these, he just says "Hmmm that shouldn't be the case.  I cannot speak directly with compliance, but I don't see why your account was banned".

This process has lasted over the last 3 months!  The campaign we have been loading up is completely whitehat and compliant.  However when we call Adwords to try an connect with another rep about the sitation, it requires we enter our account ID.  Once they process this, it return and auto-message "Your account has been suspended. Goodbye".  

We are desperate to find a solution.  Please help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need Help and Cannot Reach Anyone at AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
OK; A few preliminary questions.
Are you an agency? If so, was the MCC banned?
If not an agency - Why do you have a multiple accounts? (Are the accounts owned by the same business?)
Have you read the policy and verified compliance of every section before resubmitting the websites?
Can you share the URLs?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’