AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Need Help With Fixing My site to get compatible with Adwords Policies

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Everyone,

My site has been suspended for the landing page violation reasons. Following is the URL which I am advertising.

https://www.consumerhealthanswers.com/slim-science-reviewed.html

It says -

Policy violation: Untrustworthy promotions

Details & instructions: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020955?hl=en#704

I read it over and over again. Pleaded Google several times about what needs to be done in order to get my site going. I don't want to violate any policies and will do whatever is needed. But they never told me about what can I do to get my site compatible with Adwords Policies. The only thing they did was suspended my site from Adwords.

It says -

Concealing or misstating information about the business, product, or service

• Examples: Enticing users to part with money or information under false or unclear pretenses; presenting a false identity, business name, or contact information; charging users for products or services typically available for free; sites that are "phishing" for users' information1

I have no clue about what needs to be done. Upon guessing, may be putting up some kind of disclaimers should work. But what exactly I dont know.

Can any experienced person with such sort of issues help me fix the issue please?

Many Thanks,

Peter

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Need Help With Fixing My site to get compatible with Adwords Polic

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Peter,

I do not think you will be able to advertise this website again with AdWords. The reason is obviously - Untrustworthy Promotion.

Here's what Google says about it - 

We take untrustworthy promotions very seriously and consider them to be an egregious violation of our policies. Advertisers or sites that are found to be untrustworthy are not permitted to advertise with us again, so please err on the side of caution in being clear about the product, business, or service that you're promoting. Note that in determining whether an advertiser or site is untrustworthy, we may review information from multiple sources including your ad, website, accounts, and third party sources.

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Need Help With Fixing My site to get compatible with Adwords Polic

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Peter,

I do not think you will be able to advertise this website again with AdWords. The reason is obviously - Untrustworthy Promotion.

Here's what Google says about it - 

We take untrustworthy promotions very seriously and consider them to be an egregious violation of our policies. Advertisers or sites that are found to be untrustworthy are not permitted to advertise with us again, so please err on the side of caution in being clear about the product, business, or service that you're promoting. Note that in determining whether an advertiser or site is untrustworthy, we may review information from multiple sources including your ad, website, accounts, and third party sources.

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.