AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Need Assistance on Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good Day!

Few days back, I got email from google that my account has been suspended due to some violations. My web is giving online academic support / assistance services to students all over the globe. It is not intended for cheating, instead these services are delivered with proper disclaimers which are only for research purposes. 

And it can not be considered as academic cheating. As tons of legal companies providing all these services like us!

Can some google adword expert guide me how to get that suspension removed? and what is the best way to use google ads on my this business model?

Help will be appreciated!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Need Assistance on Account Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi AllEssay
You violate the "Products or services that enable dishonest behaviour" policy.
In fact, academic paper writing assistance is explicitly stated as violation of this policy here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6016086?hl=en

It really doesn't matter whether your intentions are pure or not, you will not be able to advertise that service on AdWords and the support will not entertain any pleas for any sort of exemption.

This is pretty black and white. Your suspension will not be removed.

Re: Need Assistance on Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dave_Davis,

Thank You for instant support!

But I've seen many websites similar to us, who are giving their ads on similar keywords. Their and our business model is exactly the same. Do you have explanation for this?

Is their any way to promote our web? through ads?

Or

Is SEO the only solution you can suggest?

Thank You