AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

NO ANSWER FROM GOOGLE AD WORD

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am facing problem regarding my ads promotion , and i am calling call center number 1800 258 2554 and my line is waiting for 1-2 hours at a time still no one answer, if you have some time to support me you may contact me.

My number +91 9828827777

Hope this will work and you will support me.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: NO ANSWER FROM GOOGLE AD WORD

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Sahil,

Can you please elaborate your issues. Community people will be happy to assist in many ways...

Are your Ads Disapproved..? Or anything else..?

Frank

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Can you tell us what is the problem that you are facing for your ads promotion.

Community can suggest you many ways of solving your problem.

Regards

Saurav

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Sahil,

I just called Google Adwords using the same number and talked with them with no hold for more then few minutes.

Please try again and meanwhile post your query here.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Well I asked Google Adwords several questions by email and they didn't reply either.  It seems they only answer questions with pre-written responses even if what is in the pre-written responses are irrelevant to your query and redundant.  They made no effort to answer my follow up questions.  Good luck.