AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My website was suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wanna know the specific reason and solution to this suspend.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My website was suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Bhanu,

When your site has been suspended, you would have got the email from AdWords Team (adwords-noreply@google.com). It would be highly helpful for folks here, if you can share the email (please remove personal information and post here). 

In General, site policy violations can lead to suspension of website. Here you can find the list of AdWords Policies. Once the changes have been made in the website with AdWords policies, you can request a site review here.

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Bhanu,

I don't recommend to go through Adwords policy because its a huge document. The best way to check your mail bod. When your campaign, ads disapprove to suspend your website, Google notify you with specific reason and helpful steps which you should follow to re-activate your campaign and website.

Your website is offering specific search and fall into a category which mentioned on Google, You can check out that particular category in Google Adwords policy.

Hope this will help you out.

Thanks

Virendra

Google Adwords Expert

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Are you authorized by the content / copyright owner to distribute these keys?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’