AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My website is suspended and as well as account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,
As an advertiser to check about google point of view on tech support business i tried creating one campaign with competitor url but using different keyword.It got my ads approved and went all fine for a week.I then created my campaign and got my url suspended . After reading policies i made changes accordingly but still did not got my site out of suspension.
My question is "If i get a new domain and copy the framework and content pattern from currently running website under new domain name and identity ,what are the chances of getting it approved from google ?"

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My website is suspended and as well as account.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @ashish t

Tech support business has been a sensitive topic for long now. The reason is obviously - policy violations.

Please be informed that when a policy violation is obvious, no matter whether one gets a new business registered, a new domain/website setup, or a completely redesigned the website, suspension is bound to happen. It's not just about the website, its design or content. It's about the business model itself. It's about the untrustworthy methods a typical tech support business relies on. 

In simple terms, when a policy is violated there's hardly anything that can save a website from suspension. Sometimes it happens immediately and sometimes it takes some time, but it does happen. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Mr. Jha ,thanks for your interest in my concern but i really believe it's
not impossible.I would like to know where exactly my website violates the
policy.I have been through the policies and that's why i am asking on this
community for any adwords support representative to look into my matter and
be a bit more specific about the violation.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Ashish, 

I can understand you. The kind of business model you are referring to tends to violate trademark policies. The number of such violations have been literally huge over the past a few years now where an effort to manipulate words/characters is made by several advertisers to take unfair advantage of the trademarked terms. 

Further, the very intent of such businesses is not ethical. It aims to represent itself as the official brand. This is the reason we see continuous suspensions of such accounts. As for a specific policy, Google does not disclose it for privacy reasons and it reserves the right to suspend any account which it feels can be problematic for other advertisers, publishers, and end Google search users. 

There's nothing more that can be said in this regard here. 

However, you can wait for other community members/experts to join the conversation.

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Mr jha ,i agree with your point but i know one campaign which is accepted
and have been running successfully for last 6 months.

I would again like to ask my question that if my website follow same
framework what is the chances for approval.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Mr jha,
I believe my question is being mistaken.
1.I used competitor url and that campaign is still fine and accepted.
2.I created my website and my campaign is suspended.

so for further web development shell i follow and copy competitor website ?