AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My video ad is approved, but not yet serving

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
it says my video ad is approved but it is not serving. there is a little box next to it and it says there are iussues with my video also my targeting group.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My video ad is approved, but not yet serving

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Eric,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. 

When you hover mouse over the speech bubble saying not serving or with issues (see examples below),

• Not serving (video ads) -- All formats (headline, description, video, etc.) of the video ad have been disapproved.
  • With issues (video ads) -- One or more of a video ad's formats are marked as "Disapproved" or "Approved (limited)."

what message you are getting?

There might be some video format issue which you need to be fix so that Adwords can approve the required video and show on respective video supporting sites on Google Display Network.

I would also suggest you to click on Getting Started link under Help section like this:-

Started.jpg

And then follow the screen to get the basics right while creating a video campaign.

Read this reference as well for further insights: http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375498