AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My supplement banner adds have been disapproved with no explanation.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would appreciate any help on this one.

My supplement banner adds have been disapproved with no explanation.

The banner add text:

Fucoidan, Agaricus Blazei from Okinawa, Japan ->

Okinawa elite cosmetics with fucoidan->

Health goods from Japan

You can see the banner here: http://testbanners.iqflash.ru/zenmony/eng/728x90_zenmony/728x90_zenmony.html

For google I disabled mouse-tracking.

The landing page is http://www.zenmony.com/okinawa-fucoidan-c8/

I've been reading Google advertising policies but still cannot find out the reason.

Should I try changing to Fucoidan, Agaricus Blazei Supplements from Okinawa, Japan ->

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author dopelherz
September 2015

Re: My supplement banner adds have been disapproved with no explanation.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

As I see it, Google does not approve any supplement.

Have you tried to call the Google customer service and ask?

In any case; before approved, you'll have to revise the whole site. I gave 2 examples,  of many!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello ; Welcome to our Community;

It looks to me as if you are selling food supplements.

This is prohibited by the Policy:

• Google AdWords doesn't allow the promotion of the following pharmaceuticals and supplements, irrespective of any claims of legality:

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176031

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much for your reply.

As I read under "Google AdWords doesn't allow the promotion of the following pharmaceuticals and supplements, irrespective of any claims of legality:" I don't see that my products fall under any of these...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;

I picked 2 examples from your site. There are more claims that violate the Policy:

Quote:

• Let your mind rest with the gentle aroma and hot spring essence.
  • Carbonic acid gas will boost up the hot bath effect and improve the blood circulation. Effective against cold sensitivity and pain in the lower back.

http://www.zenmony.com/bathlala-japanese-healing-bath-essence-45g-x-8-p210/

Another one:

Natural hot spring minerals (magnesium sulphate, sodium bicarbonate(NaHCO3)) improve the blood flow and relieve such symptoms as stiff shoulders and pain in the lower back.

http://www.zenmony.com/kousosen-for-stiff-shoulders-and-pain-in-the-lower-back-30g-x-5-packs-p213/

Please read the full link I provided. You will notice that your supplements fall mainly (but not solely) under this violation:

• "Non-government approved or non-prescription products that are marketed in a way that implies that they're safe or effective for use in preventing or treating a disease or ailment"

-Moshe

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Moshe, thank you again.

Do you think I will pass if I remove "Effective against cold sensitivity and pain in the lower back." and the like?

Or my site is completely hopeless for google banner ads?

Thank you.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author dopelherz
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

As I see it, Google does not approve any supplement.

Have you tried to call the Google customer service and ask?

In any case; before approved, you'll have to revise the whole site. I gave 2 examples,  of many!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much for your time.

Yes I contacted them by mail and waiting for the answer.

Re: My supplement banner adds have been disapproved with no explanatio

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Did you got the answer from Google customer service?