AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My site was suspended on Adword

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just recently started a new clothing line and opened adword for my google campaign. For some reason i don't understand its saying my ad campaign is suspended. 

What's the policy?

The destination URL is the URL that loads when a user clicks your ad. The landing page URL is where users actually end up after passing through any redirects associated with your destination URL. If the destination URL doesn't redirect, the destination URL and landing page URL are the same thing.

After clicking an ad, the user should end up on a site that complies with AdWords policy and works properly for all users in all browsers and devices.

Thanks for the help in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My site was suspended on Adword

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Lucky B

Usually ones u r account being banned u get an email or notification in adword interface with reason. Can u check that post here?

Also pls share u r landing page URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am pretty confused as to what is going on myself, they sent me an email saying it doesn't meet the google guidelines. That the landing page doesn't match

Here is my landing page http://luckybabe.com/

Thanks very much for replying

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Lucky, can you post an edited version of the email you received?

Don't post ANY identifiable information such as the to and from, subject, reps name, account number, or case number.

Just the guts of the message they sent so we can help.