AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My site was suspended and I have complied but am not unsuspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads have been running for years.  Suddenly my adwords was suspended without notification or warning.  Nothing had changed.  I discovered it by accident.  

When I called to find out what was wrong they didn't even know why it was suspended so someone took a guess.  He said that there was a problem with one page but the whole site was suspended.

I complied with that request and another person found something else that should have been discussed with the original problem.  I've complied with that.

I have more than complied but am not getting any response from the so-called expert.  What next?  It's been a week and I've lost so much business.

Are there other recourses bc this isn't helping?  Please help.  I'm desperate and this is not fair.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My site was suspended and I have complied but am not unsuspended.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Suzy,

Google need to send you an e-mail with the reason why your website is suspended. If you didn't receive it (check spam box), contact Adwords Team through one of the methods here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

Also and most important, pause all of your campaigns IMMEDIATELY. Trying to upload new ads or sending the old one for review withou fixing your website can cause your account to be suspended, which leads you never to advertise on Adwords again.

Hope this helps,

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Suzyqzz
Unfortunately, we wont be able to tell you much more than what support told you as they have access to your account, we don't here.

If you want to give us your domain name, we might be able to point out any issues that we may see. However, it can typically take a long time for a review to be performed on a suspension (depending on the reason... you didn't give us much information to go on).

Finally, it's the site owners responsibility to ensure that they're always playing by the rules. Google take policy violations VERY VERY seriously (and rightly so).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you. I had already done all of those things. I badgered them enough to get it together and they finally reinstated my site.

It was still all bogus. If my site had to do what I was required to do, all similar sites should have to do it also but I don't think they know wha they're doing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Dave but it's fixed now. Google doesn't take its own rules seriously because they don't know them. The people responsible for figuring out what's wrong didn't know so they finally made something up and I complied. That disclaimer was already on my site

Per usual, they didn't know what they were doing but they did it anyway.

Finally I'm reinstated. It doesn't help to lecture people about thing they already know and are suffering from.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
That's great news. Glad you got it sorted.