AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My site was suspended and I did all the fixes but cant get back on

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Last year I had my Adwords account suspended along with all my websites. I learned my lesson and don' t really care about the account. I would like one of my sites un-suspended ( XSLIMDIET.COM )

I emailed google about it and was given a list of things to fix. I fixed them and was still denied. I think they are still looking at the account and not just the domain

Can someone please look over my site and tell me if it meets standards or at least tell me what I need to do to get the site unsuspended so i can hire an outside ad agency to run it.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My site was suspended and I did all the fixes but cant get back on

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@mike e;

Two issues here:

1. All sites suspended, regardless if  you plan to promote them or not - must be fixed.
  2. You cannot promote on Google a weight loss program, unless it is based on the common scientific knowledge, which is moderate diet and exercise,
    Thus, your business model based on a "fat burning" formula cannot be promoted on Google;

Sorry;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We also have a guide we developed to supplement the product. We are in the process of adding it to the site for download. Its intended to be used in conjunction...will this help?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @mike e;

You'll have to completely  revise your business model in order to promote the site, as well as to fix all other sites that were suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’