AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My site was disapproved due to site not working

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here's what I want as a paying customer:

Give me the SPECIFIC REASON why my site was disapproved due to site not working (if they can't disclose then why, what's the customer benefit I get for not letting me know). I've already made other people to test it out and they said it's working. I've already read the policy and my site never violated any of the policy. My site is just a simple real estate website that markets properties that I sell. I don't collect any information using my site and I don't even send email newsletters. The only call-to-action it has is my phone number so my leads can call me to see the properties. I don't claim anything that my properties are the "the best" in the market whatsoever. 

Here's what I don't want:

Tell me to read the policy I've already read. It just causes confusion to customers like me as we have to figure out what we have violated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Please share the website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: My site was disapproved due to site not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Re: My site was disapproved due to site not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Well... The issue doesn't seem to be with the business model, but rather  blocking the site.

Verify with your webmaster that the site is accessible for crawling by  the Google bot  from all locations and from all devices.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the response. A customer service rep called me and said almost the same thing. She said it has be accessible "worldwide".

I used wix to build my website and I already turned on this options for it to be found by Google and all devices:

https://postimg.org/image/wv9tnv5bz/

Do I have to wait for Google to index my site for it to be accessible for reviewing by Google Adwords?

Does it really take 1-3 months for any new website to be indexed by Google? (Unless you do some complicated SEO things)

Because I thought by paying for Google Adwords I can bypass the SEO complexities.

By the way, I already submitted my site directly to Google. I already verified ownership by header codes from Google Search Console. I've also added keywords on alt tags on images on my site, added page titles, description, keywords.