AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My site got suspeded without specific reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Im Deivyson, and I own the site moviesa1.com which is basically a review and showcase of amazon store products (I use the amazon affilates program to list the products on my site)

Then after seting up some adwords ads to bring visitors and potential buyers to my site, my site got suspended, and I received an email saying that it was violating adwords policies, more specifically that it was using spam techniques, and they sent me this link: "Details & instructions: http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/50424?hl=en&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_ca..." to very and regularize my site.

The problem is that I checked this link and I dont see where my site is violating the policies, and adwords support is simply replying my emails with automatic answers.

I really would like to know why my site got suspended and how can I proceed to get my ads running.

If someone here can help me, it would be great.

Thank you very much!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: My site got suspeded without specific reason

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Some of the points to think abt:
1. For most of the movies that i checked, I found the entire movie links along with the trailer. This will be copyright violation.
2. Also are the reviews your own or did you take them from elsewhere?
3. Read more on http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=76465

Re: My site got suspeded without specific reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Oh Sasirekha, thank you for the clearing. This link you sent me was very helpful and made me understand where my site is wrong.
Yea, I will try to make the necessary changes and will contact you back when its done.
Thank you very much!