AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My new google account has been suspended, no solutions yet why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have had my account suspended for days now but my ad has been approved.

why is my account still on suspension?

its an ad for www.eset.com

thanks

Olaniyi

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My new google account has been suspended, no solutions yet why?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Olaniyi,

Can you please check if your account is still suspended. Can you see some impressions in campaing? I can see ad on google for Eset. Please see the below screenshot:

comunity.jpg

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes Neha, my account is still suspended, I have the message on screen.

please can you tell me where the ad is online or what site so i can check myself.

if you see the details, there are no clicks or impressions what so ever.

thanks

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Sometimes, message appears even after unsuspension. Please go to adcopy section and see if the adcopy status is approved and showing. Check on Ad preview tool, if your ads are apearing. If you are still not sure then please call google adwords support.

See this link please: http://awesomescreenshot.com/01a16fgv7e

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello Olaniyi,

If I could jump in here, please make sure that you are not violating the Double Serving Policy by opening multiple Adwords accounts for the same business. That is simply not allowed.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2600168?hl=en#

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok so I have multiple accounts but I do not use them for the same business. Plus I do not mind if the multiple accounts are deleted so it does not affect my work.

IF this can be done ASAP fine.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have seen what you sent.

My ad is not a text ad, its and image ad in 300 x 600 dimension.

My ad is not for the US branch of the company but targeted at the Nigerian and Ghanian locations in terms of demographics.

So I want the ads to come up as such.

Not just keyword search.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Niyi A;

Why are you opening  multiple threads on the same topic?

Google FULLY answered your question yesterday!

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/Why-did-I-get-this/m-p/135044#M...;

Pankaj, Neha and I could have spent this (valuable) time helping others, instead of troubleshooting your case, that had been addressed by Google. Please refrain from multiple threads on the same topic.!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’