AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My google adwords account has been suspended

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello All,

Its very unfair to suspend a Google ad-words account without any notification. My account has suspended and the reason, which was given to me was billing verification fail & brand name violation. I recently signed up for this account and after using it for 4 days, it was suspended without any information. This is pure monopoly of Google as I'm left with no option by Google. A human can make mistakes and a single mistake and your life is over. It shouldn't be like this. I invested almost my life on my new business and started everything perfectly. I run office for four days and all of sudden I got a message on my Adwords account that Its suspended due to "it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies" if someone from google tells me clearly that where and what I have done wrong I can rectify that but Google adwords customer care simply says they are sorry and can't disclose anything at all. I request and explained everything that I have started this business recently and its just been four days. There should be some  intimation about it so that I could fix the problem. Why would some go against Google's policies If we are aware of it? but there is no one to listen to me at all. If I ask Google how difficult Is it to let me know that where did I go wrong so that I could rectify that and do the business. Please help me Please I need it back. My account 

AdWords customer ID: 267-611-5932

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My google adwords account has been suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Please post your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
http://virustechs.weebly.com/norton-antivirus-support.html
This site was working and suddenly went into under review for 4 days and then suspended! Can you please check it for me?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
onlinegeeks.net that's my website and please tell me what do i need to do to fix the issues.