AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My domain suspended - mistake

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all - i have been battling my issues for months; at least 30+ emails and phone calls and i honestly feel like I'm speaking with a robot at Google and nobody cares to help.. All I'm told is Fill out the form over and over.. NOTE - i have filled out the form 15 times. Anyway let me get into it - >>

I have an MCC account. We helped someone out going some months back setup a PPC campaign under our account. This persons credit card expired, had to be changed then there was insufficient funds one time. There campaign was stopped, then i find out that our domain became suspended. note - we never had any issues with our credit card etc.. All I'm being told is sorry we reviewed everything and there is nothing we can do. 

I really do not understand this for the life of me. What if we were managing 100+ PPC campaigns like I'm sure some companies do under their MCC. You are always going to have some issue with at least one client and there credit card etc. Again, there was never any issue with our credit card or domain.. but yes there was an issue where someone else domain did switch there credit card. 

PLEASE!! can someone help!!!! - my case:  6-0111000007217

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My domain suspended - mistake

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Jason M;

I don't fully understand. Is your MCC suspended or just an account under their MCC?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply.. it seems that just my domain under the MCC is suspended. Google will not even talk to me anymore about this and were honestly very rude. We were asked by a local store owner if we could assist with a PPC campaign for his store and wanted to do something asap, since its a jewelry store and there was a holiday coming up etc. So we added it under our account using the clients amex. There was an issue with insufficient funds at one point, etc with his card, then gave us another card.. no fraud all legit etc.
We then decided to just stop any PPC for this domain.. then i find out a few months later my domain gets suspended and I'm not longer able to run PPC for my company. I guess because something had my name and was tied to the store owners domain I'm suspended for life.

If you can assist with this it would be a miracle.. I just called and they more or less yelled at me and said its final and we cannot talk to you. But again - there is honestly a mistake here.

One of googles last responses from today.. and i have much more if needed.
--
The MCC is its own AdWords account, so the client accounts within are also referred to as AdWords account. The MCC is not suspended, but the client account is due to payment issues. This is not in regard to the domain, but to the credit card which is also associated with another account outside of the MCC which is associated with your name. The case is no longer open. The review team has let us know the account will remain suspended. Which is the case. There will be no further reviews of the account with the customer ID 974-891-3381

That child account has the same credit card as the original account 547-809-3074 which is outside of the MCC. Because of this, both accounts have been suspended. At this time Anton has been removed from the case, and we will not be able to further assist you with this issue. I will not be able to reply to any further emails about this particular account.

I can imagine how concerned you are about your account suspension, and from a personal standpoint, I wish I could do more to help you. However,
please understand that we work hard to maintain the integrity of our advertising platform to make it a fair experience for users and advertisers alike. When our policy team notices violations, they have grounds to suspend the account, and this is not something
that I, a supervisor, or anyone else will be able to overturn. I do wish you the best, but unfortunately there is no way to change the outcome of this final decision.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

>>" But to the credit card which is also associated with another account outside of the MCC which is associated with your name."

I think your only chance is to make sure that the amount due  is paid. This is a clear ceiling issue, and I can't help that.

Sorry

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Far as i know all is paid and has been. The reps never said there was a balance etc. Any other avenues on who i can contact to look into this.. Reg. customer service is horrible.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Try to fill in and submit  this  form:

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended