AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My clients wants to move their ads

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello guys,

I appreciate if you answer my questions and pardon me for bad writing (because my language isn't English)

1- My clients wants to move their ads to my account because their accounts is suspended, I need to know if google is sensitive to ads in a suspended account.

2- If the campaign budget in a premier google adwords account is finished or paused then can I move it to another account ?

3- is it possible to have different cards and billing info for each account in MCC?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

1. You can but if the ads are for the same site, expect your account to also be suspended. The only correct way is to fix the problem in the original account.

2. A budget is just a number. Just enter the budget you want. If you mean transferring unspent money, no you can't.

3. Yes, each account can have its own billing and credit cards 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

1. You can but if the ads are for the same site, expect your account to also be suspended. The only correct way is to fix the problem in the original account.

2. A budget is just a number. Just enter the budget you want. If you mean transferring unspent money, no you can't.

3. Yes, each account can have its own billing and credit cards 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I mean when my clients campaign's budget is finished or paused in No1 adwords account can he move his campaign to No2 adwords account or this is a double ads and is restricted?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

OK, now I understand.

Yes, if you just pause the campaigns in #1 and start #2 that will avoid double serving. But keep in  ind, you don't get to argue the rules with Google - if they find something suspicious, you get suspended.

You are still running a great risk of #2 being suspended if anything in #1 is suspended.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks for your clear and great answers.

My last question here is if I invite an existing client adwords account to my MCC account and these are in 2 different countries may ip change affect the client account? (billing information issue I mean).

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Inviting an account to join your MCC will not affect their billing in any way, or the timezone,  regardless of your IP address.