AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My adwords under review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My adwords under review on 2st april, and the under review is remove on 3rd april, and my ads going run. But this is work only one day, and my ads going under review again. In this case, I am not change any ads. I don't know why this is always under review

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My adwords under review

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
There is probably a keyword or a page on your site which triggers the bots to flag the account;
Can you share your website URL?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello again;

Your site violates the bridge page section of the Policy,

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/190435?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My Adwords Is also under review @moshetlv. Could I get some help? The URL is Instantsocialmarketing.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Tyler; Your site violates the spam techniques clause. This business model cannot be advertised on Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much! But google allows SEO and social marketing services to post ads am I right? How could I change this to be correct?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much! But google allows SEO and social marketing services to
post ads am I right? How could I change this to be correct?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We are solve this issue. Any other problem? dear

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
@Tyler and @Aamir;
Your business models cannot be advertised on Google. Read the relevant sections of the Policy I mentioned.