AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My adwords campaign says my site has too much ads but it doesn't and my site is now on disapproved

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My site is http://www.alphamaldives.com

its a fresh site and new compaign after finishing the compaig it says "Site Policy" then I call google and from INdia one girl answer and she is telling that in thge page so many ads but I dont have single ads and all are link to internal pages.

it was like this http://www.alphamaldives.com/index1.php and then I have removed the beatiful design and uploaded the home page as she said (so if we are to advertise we can not keep our own design) but still after changing the good look and put the site with content also its same.

We dont have any ads in our site or we dont have any links to any other sites also.

I dont know why they are telling like that and its fully confusing..

Please help me.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My adwords campaign says my site has too much ads but it doesn't and my site is now on disapprov

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

I think the site policy team have got this one wrong if your other design was disapproved. It looks a lot nicer and I don't see how they could pick up on advertising on the page (there is none).

It would be worth asking them to clarify the advertising they see if they can suggest things to get it approved. 

It's a very strange one but we do come across some like this once in a while. 

Did you have any ads on the site recently?

Re: My adwords campaign says my site has too much ads but it doesn't and my site is now on disapprov

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your reply it is really appreciating,
We don’t have any idea to show any ads, what they are referring to ad is our links to internal pages its really strange

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello;

Did you have any other AdWords account in the past?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’