AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My adwords account was suspended without warning or reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received an email from google telling me my adwords  account was suspended a week ago. 
No warning. No reason. I haven't changed my ad since I created it and
it was APPROVED. Had my account for than 3 months. Again,
I didn't get an email, a phone call, a letter in the mail - nothing -
to say that it violated anything.

Wondering why I was suspended for seemingly no reason.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My adwords account was suspended without warning or reason

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Pls share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
www.quickentechsupport.us

they told me to make some changes which i did but inspite of that my account got suspended.
please help as it is affecting my business.
will be really thankful!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
this URL is disabled at the moment. i can let you the know my customer id if you want?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello;

Run a search on the community for "IT tech support", or "Tech support". You'll find many discussions on the topic and business model.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi i really appreciate that you are putting your efforts to help me out.
thanks
but is there any way that i can get my account back ? i am ready to make all the changes and to take steps that are required.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

You'll have to completely change your business model, and assuming that there no other violations.

Read other discussions on the subject

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

all right.
can you tell me what changes do i need to make?

MosheTLV wrote:

You'll have to completely change your business model, and assuming that there no other violations.

Read other discussions on the subject

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
We have no access to your account. This is a public forum please remove your account ID.

Badged Google Partner
# 10
Badged Google Partner
Hello Ashishpal,

Sad to hear about your account getting suspended. However, to find out what policy your adwords accounts doesn't follow, look at the "Status" column on your account's Ads tab. Hover over the white speech bubble Ad disapproval bubble next to "Disapproved" and click the disapproval reason to learn more about the policy that your adwords account is violating.