AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My adwords account was suspended without warning or reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just got an email from google telling me my adwords account was suspended.  No warning.  No reason.  I haven't changed my ad since I created it and it was APPROVED.  Had my account for a little over a month.  Again, I didn't get an email, a phone call, a letter in the mail - nothing - to say that it violated anything.

Wondering why I was suspended for seemingly no reason.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My adwords account was suspended without warning or reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Also, if there is some way for one of the support team to tell me what I have to do to fix it to get the suspension lifted, that would be wonderful! Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello there;
Please copy / paste here the suspension email received from Google;
Mask any personal info (e.g. Email, CID...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us through the AdWords Help Center at https://adwords.google.com/support/bin/request.py.

Hello AdWords Advertiser,

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions. Please note that this means your account and any related accounts have been suspended, you can't create any new accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements.

If this is an error, we want to get your account back up and running as quickly as possible, and your Google team is here to help. Here's the account:

Customer ID: xxxxxxxxxx

To learn more about AdWords suspension policies, please visit
http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/static.py?topic=28449&guide=28446&page=guide.cs&hl=en_US.

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account, you can request a refund at any time by following the instructions at http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?answer=8440&hl=en_US.

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that doesn't accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. If you'd like to reach us, you can contact us through the methods described at http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/request.py?&contact_type=form_r0&hl=en_US.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
OK; Some improvements on the landing page are advised, but this should not lead to suspension.
Let me check with Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Much appreciated Moshe. Please let me know what you find! Also, I will take whatever advice you can give to improve my landing page!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ryan L
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Ryan L

Your account should be un-suspended by now.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry I never got around to thanking you. It is unsuspended. Thanks Moshe!