AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My adwords a/c suspended due to repeated violations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

First of all i would like to inform you sir my adwords account suspended first time and this is my new adwords account.

Reason of suspension is that i was added a website which not according to adwords policies. Violates terms is guaranteed traffic.

After discussion with adwords support team i deleted that website and added new clean website which is already approved by adwords support team.

But my adwords account is still suspended and show error in red line:

Your account is suspended We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies.

I already filed site approval request form, but current site is approved my adwords account not running, Please help me sir, i have more than 500 rupees in my adwords account and i do like to run this.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My adwords a/c suspended due to repeated violations

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sanjay,

Welcome to the community..!

Can you please share your landing page URL?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Sanjay,

Did you try filling up this form: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Fill this up and explain them in detail what exactly you did to fix your site and the Adwords support team member will revert back to you.

Pankaj 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Sir Make Changes to adwords account according to the policies ....and then Wait from at least 3 days....In between these 3 days don't do any changes to adwords account as it will again take another 3 days for review.....