AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My adword account has been suspended without any reasons

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our website is www.Vietnamvisa-onarrival.com. It has been advertising with Google adwords account in some weeks with the approval from Google Adword team  (OUr Adword account is  482-158-3159)

However, the problem is: whenever we made online payment or made any changes in our google adword, our account immideatly suspended without any REASON.
The fact that our money has been reduced from my credit card and we did not do any illegal things in our google adword account.

Google adword teams only sent the general reasons that they found suspicious behavior in our payment.
We deeply don't understand "WHAT IS SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOUR IN OUR PAYMENT'?

could you pleaes clarify as soon as possible for us as we are very stress now and it wastes a lots of time for calling, sending an email and asking other people.

Right after receiving your expliant about the suspicious behaviour in our payment, we will try our best to find the solution to meet the requirments of your term and policy to run our adword account.

For better, could you please let us know how to avoid the unexpected situation
your prompt reply is highly appriciated

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Many thanks and best regards,

Re: My adword account has been suspended without any reasons

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there, 

It is possible that your credit card in this account or a related account has been misused or the accounts have advertised unacceptable products. 

If possible, try adding a new credit card to your account. Make sure that your credit card is not being misused. 

Best, 

Mini