AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My ads say approved but my account is still suspended. How do I fix it?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account was suspended about a week ago for a policy violation - "gaming"- but I don't know how my site or my ads are violating the policy. I tried changing my CTA urls to a non-shortened version.

Now in the column "policy details", it no longer says "policy violation" like it did before, it says "approved", but my account is still suspended. I tried emailing and calling the help desk but no one responds, and the people I get on the phone say I can't be connected to Adwords people because of the suspension on the account. I don't know what I need to do to fix this and I'm not sure how my site/ads are violating policies.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The ads could be approved, but yet the account is suspended. If the account is suspended the ad Policy status is not relevant. 

"Gaming" (the system) is  a very severe violation. Reinstating the account is unlikely to happen

Sorry;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks. Is there anyway to find out how my site is gaming the system? I don't understand what constitutes as such, and my ads and landing page were running fine up until last week.