AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My ads keep on getting disapproved by google adwords. Whyyyy?????

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There friens of Google.

I have an ad that keeps on getting disapproved. Everiting on the site seems to be 100% fine. Still no joy for me and my ad.

My site:  www.promidibundledownload.com

Can someone please see if there is anything on the site that can be in violation with google's policies.

I keep on trying to ask support what it is on the site or ad that violates their policies, but no direct answer.

Pleeeaaaasssseee help!!!!???  Smiley Mad

Willem

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: My ads keep on getting disapproved by google adwords. Whyyyy?????

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Willem7904,

Some good suggestions there. I'd also recommend checking the speech bubble beside your ad and check if you were sent an email detailing any possible violations. 

If you are still unsure about the issue, I would encourage you to get in touch with our Support Team. You can call them on the numbers listed here. The Support Team can then take an immediate look at your specific account and will be able to assist you further.

I hope this is helpful. 

Rachel

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

What does it say in the speech bubble ? 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hey, Willem.

It could be this, I think: http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=189033

combined with this

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176015&topic=1626336&path=1316546...

If they're free (and not copyrighted), you should clearly state why you charge money for free items, if they are copyrighted, you are not allowed to sell them.

Kind of a vicious circle, but I'm no policy expert. Have you contacted support?

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Willem7904,

Some good suggestions there. I'd also recommend checking the speech bubble beside your ad and check if you were sent an email detailing any possible violations. 

If you are still unsure about the issue, I would encourage you to get in touch with our Support Team. You can call them on the numbers listed here. The Support Team can then take an immediate look at your specific account and will be able to assist you further.

I hope this is helpful. 

Rachel