AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My ads have NEVER been approved on Google and are suspended ????

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads have never been able to run and are suspended as soon as I make them. Please provide an OFFICIAL address where I may make a written complaint regarding this. My site sells software and is in no way "illegal" or breaking any rukles whatsoever !! PLEASE EXPLAIN - and please do not give the blahblahblah answer that you send by email. I want an actual ADDRESS that I can write to, to officially complain regarding these matters. Enough is enough.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ads have NEVER been approved on Google and are suspended ????

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi TDSS,

First of all I would suggest you to check all things at your end like, have you set all required information correctly including valid and correct billing information, payment details etc. Then check your website is working fine and adhere to the site policy set by Google AdWords. Also check the products and services you offer can be advertised with Google AdWords as per products and services Policy.

If these things are OKAY at your end then you can contact to Support Team

Thanks!

Anand Vishwakarma

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have done these things countless times. I have an ekm powershop which is almost a year old and also run Cardsave paynents. Google are accusing me of selling counterfeit products without any evidence of that whatsoever. An absolute sham - no help whatsoever, although im sure if my name was Microsoft this wouldnt happen.

Again no sign of an address/name that I can send an official written complaint to...

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi there;

I have the feeling that your account was suspended. Do you see any red bar when logging into the account?

If this is the case nothing much we can help at this stage. You'll have to write to Google, customer service provide the evidence, and appealing for un-suspension.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply but dont you think I am aware of this? I keep waiting for a name and address of an actual person to write to to complain but it seems it doesnt exist !! WELCOME TO GOOGLE HELL -

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Still no word from Google regarding where or who to send Official complaint or to instigate legal proceedings. Shock at that O_o