AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My ads has been suspened. why?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi

yesterday my ads were stopped.  now, my site went down yesterday for a day from the host and was reinstated yesterday after 12 hours or so down. 

could this be the reason for adwords suspending my ads?

if so how long could it take for the ads to run again?

i have deleted my current ads and put just one new one in to test the water but adwords keep saying that its been disaproved.  im not sure if im am expecting adwords to reinstate the ads too quickly or not, or like i asked before, how long could it take to reinstate the ads as the website was down for a while.

if i delete all my campaigns and start again will this cure the issue?

adwrords doesnt seem to tell me what the isssue is with the site policy, i have been throught the tutorial that they suggest and im still none the wiser. when i go through the tutorial and apply the filters it suggests (just to show the disaproved ones) nothing comes up:-

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

here are screenshots of the other pages i have seen today. 

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove several screenshots that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar. Posting this information in this (or any other) public forum puts both your account and your privacy at risk.

Please feel free to re-post the screenshots after having removed or entirely obscured all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ads has been suspened. why?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Your site is disabled and cannot be promoted on Google.
Please share the website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi there;
What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is a page. Would it take a while for Google to revise the page?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
There was an email sent by Google to the email address you use to sign in into AdWords. This email is the key, since it mentions the Policy section in violation. You must find this email.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have sent a screen shot of the email they sent me. The only one that
mentions violating a policy says that it's because the site was down. I
have reviewed the site and resubmitted it. Google have sent me a reply
saying it may take 3 days. I have emailed them numerous time and no reply
yet.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
The screenshot doesn't add to what's already known. The key is finding the section violated. This is in the email sent. Without that I can't help much.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok. Seems Google aren't very good at making things clear. All the emails I
have from them are the ones I have screen shot and posted here.