AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My ads get rejected daily

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

[Destination URL] Invalid HTTP Response Code: To ensure a good user experience, your Destination URL must work properly and not return an error code beginning with a 4 or a 5 (such as a 404 error). Your Destination URL or some component on that page (like Javascript) is returning a status code indicating an error.

Anyone with knowledge that can help me identify the problem?

EDIT: Tried to check the URLs (they are OKAY) downtime (I use AWS amazon web services and they say my site is up and running)

If you think you can fix or help me with this please lets get in touch

DOUBLE EDIT: I tried changing the URL to the english version of the site and got this email shortly

Disapproval Reason
====================
[Destination URL] Invalid HTTP Response Code: To ensure a good user experience, your Destination URL must work properly and not return an error code beginning with a 4 or a 5 (such as a 404 error). Your Destination URL or some component on that page (like Javascript) is returning a status code indicating an error.

EDIT: Still get disapproved, I am desperate, GOOGLE PLEASE SEND SOMEONE TO HELP ME!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ads get rejected daily

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Social,

Could you share the URL?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes of course, sorry about that:

Free Tournament Manager
Schedule Great Tournaments.
Say Goodbye to Excel and Email!
www.noombers.com

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Social,
You're probably receiving this message because when Google visits your site they find that your pages, or major components of your pages are not accessible. In order to check landing page Quality Score and to ensure that they're driving traffic to accessible pages, Google's bots frequently visits your AdWords Destination URLs.

I think the most likely explanation is that your site's server crashes frequently. I suggest you check with your web hosting company and see how often your site is not accessible.

Another possible explanation is that your AdWords Destination URLs are invalid.  Have you confirmed that they are the correct pages and that they're working for you?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
hi Social M,

There is clearly something wrong with your website, I can not even get on and get an non standard error message every time. I would suggest sorting this out.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
we had just deployed some changes to robots.txt mind checking again?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
When I am trying to use the keyword planner to crawl your website using the this URL "www.noombers.com" it doesn't work.

But when I use this URL " http://www.noombers.com/?locale=en " it works.

Can you try the latter URL?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Still down, But now just not available

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Ahmed,

What you are trying to tell me is to place the second URL in the google ads, text, give it a go and check back on it tomorrow?

That seems like a good wait and see idea, I will implement and notify you if that fixed the issue.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Nice catch Ahmed!

Do you have any theory behind that? what made you think of it? any idea why it operates in such a way?