AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My ads disapproved But nothing wrong with my site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I sent them a message already but no responce yet 

I treid to promote two product but both ads disapproved 

Here the links :

http://www.visionwithoutglasses.com

http://www.panic-away.com

help please 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ali2seas
September 2015

Re: My ads disapproved But nothing wrong with my site

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI Ali2seas,

I will agree with the fact that there does not appear to be anything technically wrong with your sites.

I will definitely disagree with the fact that the content is acceptable for AdWords.  Please read the User Safety policy and refer to the first bullet point "Promote products with realistic, credible, and reasonable claims".

Unfortunately for you, Google doesn't allow sites like these to be promoted in AdWords.

I'm not even sure what to suggest, some business models just do not work within Google's policies.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ali2seas
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI Ali2seas,

I will agree with the fact that there does not appear to be anything technically wrong with your sites.

I will definitely disagree with the fact that the content is acceptable for AdWords.  Please read the User Safety policy and refer to the first bullet point "Promote products with realistic, credible, and reasonable claims".

Unfortunately for you, Google doesn't allow sites like these to be promoted in AdWords.

I'm not even sure what to suggest, some business models just do not work within Google's policies.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

so It's about the content

because It's not realistic !!

Then let me ask

Is It Ok to promote other Digital product like EBOOKS and Softwares

If they fulfill the content conditions ??

Thanks for your help

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Again,

There are policies that cover those products as well.  I would suggest that you take a look at the policy center to see what the requirements are.

-Tom

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

FYI - I had one of your sites still open and just tried to close the tab.  Just a side note...those dialog boxes (multiples of them) are an awful user experience.

-Tom