AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My ads are not showing using mobile device.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads are not showing using mobile device. My campaign is about car alarm system, car accessories. The campaign run smoothly and showing in desktop/laptop but not mobile devices.

From the ads preview tool, it is stated that : "Your ads are related to restricted products or services that can't show for this keyword. Learn more."

Since when car alarm products become a restricted products in Adwords?

Pls help!

Regards,

sinhong

Re: My ads are not showing using mobile device.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You may have a keyword that is TradeMarked. Can you share your website or text that you are trying to display via Google Ads?

Try increasing the bid for Mobile Devices.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Lucky,

Thanks for the reply.

If the keywords are trademarked, it shouldn't be show in desktop right? However, there is no problem on seeing my ads on dekstop/ laptop.

The problem only occurred when i tried to search the ads using mobile devices.

And yes, i did try to increase the bid for mobile devices.

The website url : http://www.mlautomart.com

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

May be people not searching the keyword from mobile devices which you have added.

Try using keyword tool again, search for the related keywords and set devices to "All Mobile Devices", refine the list of keywords and add them in a separate campaign. 

Alternatively, you can call or email to Google Support team. May be they can find the issues because i do not have access to your account so I can only suggest you the possibilities. 

If you keywords are fine for desktop then surely it should run for mobile devices also. 

Hope this helps.