AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My ads are not getting approved since last 1 week??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My website is itspleazure.com and it is into couple intimacy products in India. I created an adwords account targeting India last week but my ads are still not approved. When asked fro Google customer care, they are saying that this category is not allowed to do adwords in India. But my competition is running ads (highlighted part in image below) since last 2 months on couple of keywords. Attached image for reference for 1 keyword. How can I start my ads? Is there any process or documentation required? 

Please help me. Thanks

Competition Ad.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ads are not getting approved since last 1 week??

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mreenal,

Well, I assume you are talking about erotic toys and various adult materials. However, please kindly do learn that India in particular is one of the countries allowing only family-safe ads. Please refer to:

*** Adult content ***
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6023699?hl=en

Sending users clicking on family-safe ads to websites like yours is a practice that is not supported either.

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for replying Lakatos. But my query is still unresolved. If only family safe ads are allowed then how Naughtyme is doing adwords. It is also of erotic toys category. It is bidding on keywords like honeymoon and it mainly comes in position 1 or 2. Am not able to understand how it is doing then? It will be really helpful if you can explain me this.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Your own query is resolved I think. However, the query associated with the other company is not. My best guess is they are flying somehow under the radar at the moment and have been lucky till now. Sites and ads are checked by the respective crawlers only periodically, hence theoretically it can go on for some period of time. Please also note that poor enforcement should not encourage anyone to copy such practices.