AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My ads are having Non Family Status. Can this be changed to Approved?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of my client is running the Lingerie website, which also got suspended last year due to adult content and the Product ads account was also suspended. But after contacting the Adwords Team the site was continued again.

The ads in Google Base and adwordswere marked as non family content. I have now changed the Landing Pages and also submitting the family safe products to Google Base, But still my ads show the Non Family Status.

Can this status be changed to Approved Status by submitting some request so that these can be included in Safe Search.

Some of the competitors are already ranking in Safe Search for Google Shopping.

Any Suggestions Please..

Re: My ads are having Non Family Status. Can this be changed to Approv

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Damanpreetgill, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

If your ad status says "Approved (non-family)," that means that your ad is "non-family safe." Your ad or website contains adult-oriented content without nudity or sexually explicit content. This might include adult language, concepts, or images. For some policies, we don't allow "non-family safe" ads in image ads, video ads, and other non-text ad formats. Read this adwords polilcy for non family ads 

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/69787?hl=en#

Once you change your website landing page, again your ads are approved(non family). You should contact with adwords support team. They will manually review your ads, and help you. 

Hope it helps you. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your Link. I have already checked the same. I wanted to know if we can just change the status of the Text Ads.

The Text of the ad doesn't contains any Non Family words. Any help?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Damanpreetgill, 

Its automatic system for approval.The system is finding that content of your website is not having family safe content according to country specific policy, Some ads might get approve as normal ads, We can say its bug but as soon as there may be manual review or re review of the ads. and the content on the website of your competitor is found same under the non family safe content, it can get disproved or same status which you are having. You can't play with the policy alot.  

Hope it helps you.