AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My add has been disapproved due to destination not working.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am wondering if there is a common reason for the disapproval on the basis of destination not working? I can see there are perhaps 10 different reasons it could be, but wondering if I can get any advice on the most likely reasons? Thanks so much

2 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Craig T,

The most likely reason is that the web page is not available to Google AdWords... meaning Google Servers and Adbots from all locations in the world. This is often from a limited hosting package, running out of bandwidth, etc..

Also, typos in the ad's landing page are right up there. It's surprising how often someone adds to many wwww or simply spells their own website wrongly. It's best to copy and paste the ad's landing page directly into a web browser and see what happens.

Of course, sometimes Google AdWords simply makes a mistake or their systems encounters a glitch. 

As long as these items are verified... you are going to eliminate most of the issues. You can read more about destination requirements here

All the Best,

James 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Typically, this message means that the site is not open for crawling from all locations;

However, we have seen cases in which message   served as a generic message for other violations;

First, verify that the site is open for all users from all locations;

If, indeed, the site is not blocked for certain locations, can you share the URL. We can have a look.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’