AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My ad was disapproved. It is very overwhelming all the settings I have done. Don't know what is wron

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I keep getting an email stating that my Google Ad violates the Site Policy and it does not comply with the site policies. I have made many changes, cell number, my location, the website url. I honestly do not know what I must do to fix my ad in order for it to run, I have also deposited money and it shows the money was received by google. Please help 

2 Expert replyverified_user

My ad was disapproved. It is very overwhelming all the settings I have done. Don't know what is wron

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Naomi H,

If you think you are done with the changes and now comply with the Site Policy, you're advised to edit your ad copies whereupon they will automatically be submitted for approval. Consider the help page linked-to below.

***   Fix a suspended site   ***

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1704383

Best,

Lakatos

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Naomi,

Site policy applies to the entire site. So changing URLs to point to a different part of the same site won't fix it. Your options are to send people to a different site (not the same site with a new domain name...) or fix the problem.

If you share your site URL you can get an opinion as to what is wrong with your site. Often it is obvious to the advisers here.

Re: My ad was disapproved. It is very overwhelming all the settings I have done. Don't know what is

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your reply. Please look at my website and advise what is wrong?

Naomi Hanna
T: +2712-997-3665
C: +2772-341-8186
M: naomi@crystallyyours.net
M: info@crystallyyours.net
W: www.crystallyyours.com
Swarovski Crystal Wholesalers and Resellers

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Hi Naomi,

If you are an eCommerce site you should have contact info, a privacy policy, and shipping & returns detailed on your site. 

These help establish trust for searchers, and this is especially important if you are selling products that are often wrongly described online as authentic.

I would expect that Google pays special attention to site selling particular brands.

Note: this is not an official policy you can find in the AdWords help files. This is my best guess based on experience. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Naomi,  I'm not sure if you already fixed the site suspension or not, but I do have a question for you if you still are having issues:

Are you an "Authorized Reseller" of Swarovski  and Leopard Strass crystal?  Do you have permission to sell all of these items as an official reseller?