AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My ad text is disapproval after few months

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My ad text suddenly was disapproval after few months used it with messege "[Relevance, clarity, and accuracy] Unclear/Inaccurate Ad Text: Your ad is unclear or does not accurately reflect your business, product, or service. Please edit your ad.". When I change a bit of ad text e.g: add more "." and of sentence then ad is approval but the position always is fourth (mean top of right side). And sometime the disaproval appear again.

I also change few other ad text (copy frome some other web are showing on google - that mean the ad text is approval) but still same message.

Please help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ad text is disapproval after few months

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

Can we see the ad?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

----

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Sorry;

This is in Vietnamese. Cant help;

You may call the Vietnamese Adwords support 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I also try just one word per line. Sure that that word is approval. E.g: the word of 1st line is: "My", 2nd: "Live", 3rd: "one".

My
live
one

url:....

So still disaproval. I try with very simple word.