AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My ad rejected in adwords due to 'get rich quick'

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

I have been advertising my site through google adwords for past 1 week but now google has suspended my adwords account saying that my website don't comply with their site policy. My site is www.paisa400.com.

They say my site is violating user safety policy as mentioned below

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1050602?hl=en

But I read everything what has been written on my site still I couldn't figure out anything how my site content violates user policy.
I resubmitted many times after making lot of changes to my site but still Google adwords not accepting my site.

Please can anyone tell me where I am going wrong?

They say I am promoting "get rich quick" program but I don't think so I am doing that anywhere.
Hope someone can help here.

Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rajesh B
September 2015

Re: My ad rejected in adwords due to 'get rich quick'

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 22
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

OK, don't do anything. wait till monday morning, US time. Use US support to help you with your problems. I have found that I had more success with US reps then any other country reps. Other country reps follow given rules to the T, while US reps are sitted or are in direct contact with site policy team. They will help you understand your problem and provide more indepth solution to your website issue. 

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Can someone help?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Google is fun huh!

I think your missing disclaimers about your content from what I read make sure that you have covered these premises.

Remove any promise of exaggerated results (such as "guaranteed," "permanent," etc.) with little effort, time, or money required.

Remove any testimonials that claim specific results without including a visible disclaimer stating that there's no guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary.

Remove scientifically improbable claims that are unlikely to deliver on their promise (such as cures for incurable ailments).

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello;
I did read your blog, and I DO agree with Google. You portray a "risk free" and "no investments" model for online money-making. No business is risk free, and no business is investment free....
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
@mosh do you think his entire account should have been suspended instantly or do you think as new to google that they should work with him and help him understand to add a disclaimer?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Rajesh B Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community.
@Eric G is right. There's no proof that you have provide transparency and accuracy.
I have seen your website and it's against the user safety policy as you provide "get rich quick" program where you promote "Free Guide" to the users without investing but in "Contact Me", you charge the users a specific price for specific help. In my opinion, this is a misleading claims.
I'm sorry that your ads have been suspended.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,
When you provide services to others there is no investment required. The 4 sites I mentioned in my site like odesk.com, freelancer.com, elance.com, guru.com are the sites where employers post projects to be done and anyone can bid on those projects and win the project. There is no any initial deposit or investment required on these sites and once you complete the work (like if you did a web design for someone) you get paid by employer for the services provided. For me its also risk free because its not any business where you invest something. Here I mean "risk free" in terms of money. Ofcourse reputation of the profile is important on those sites as you won't get more work if some employers left negative feedback.

Also I have provided lot of free information to get started with making money online and so its a free guide. In the contact us page I have clearly mentioned that I charge only if someone want some services from me. So I am charging for my services and all the information provided is free guide. It really doesn't make sense to me that my site offer something which mislead users. In fact I just checked my google analytics account and in the real time section I saw people were spending 4-5 minute to read all that written on home page and other pages and many people subscribed to my blog. So I do think users were happy.

Still if it violates the guidelines I would make the changes. I just gave the reason of what I think about my site.

Thanks!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Google likes to play the dumb user perspective. In their world is there is no such thing as "free", "risk free"..you may want to change it to reduced risk..something that is less intense....remember they own the internet.

To help you with your site I would suggest a revamp. Make it simple and to the point, with a request for further information. Once the user asks for more information you can then contact them and give them your entire sales pitch. This will help get past google TOS. Just IMO

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Can I change my website and adwords ad so that it is approved and after that my account can be unsuspended?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Also I have removed all that was exaggerated (but not really those were exaggerated as I write only after confirming everything). If this is exaggeration as below that I took it from official website of elance and also mentioned the source.

Elance is the world’s leading platform for online work. More than 500,000 businesses and over 2 million freelancers use Elance in 170+ countries. More than 90,000 projects (projects are work that need done) are being posted every month to be done (source: elance)