AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My ad is approved AND not yet serving?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It looks like my ad has been approved but it also says it's "Not yet serving". When I try to get more details, it only say "Issues with campaign #1".

It does not give me any options to fix anything, so I was just wondering what that meant?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ad is approved AND not yet serving?

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Chad,

Thank you for your posting. If you get a message like, "Not yet serving (video ads) - A video ad is not yet approved to appear on YouTube but is under review."

Basically it means a status given to a video ad when it hasn’t been reviewed yet by Google. You may see this status immediately after creating a video ad in AdWords for video.

• Whenever you create or edit an ad, Google reviews the ad to make sure that it complies with our advertising policiesand is safe and appropriate for users.
  • Find your ad's approval status by looking at the "Status" column in the Ads tab of your Campaigns page.

If it has been more than 1 business day, you can request a review of your ad on this link

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
But it's says it's both "Approved" and "Not yet serving" at the same time in the tab. And When I click the speech bubble next to it, it says "Issues with campaign #1"

Does that mean it need more time to be approved even though it says "Approved"?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chad R
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Hi Chad,

Can you tell me has it been one more than 1 business day since the ad was approved? If it has, I suggest you using the review link I posted on the previous message.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, It has . I try the link then. Thank you for replying.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have the same problem. It says "Approved" but then ALSO says "Not yet serving" because there are "issues" with the video. Then it doesn't tell me what the issues are. But the status is Approved.

When I first created the campaign it said "Under Review" and now its Approved. But not serving. So I don't get it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have the same situation Smiley Sad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I also have the same situation: "It says "Approved" but then ALSO says "Not yet serving" because there are "issues" with the video. Then it doesn't tell me what the issues are. But the status is Approved."

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have EXACTLY the same problem and it has been 24 hours since I submitted the advert.

Mine is political to do with the gubernatorial elections